Ahoy! CU Insurance Solutions and our sponsors Frost and Transamerica would like to invite you to come aboard with Ed Swanson to attend our Fall University of Lending event to be held September 28-29, 2015 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Freeport, ME.
If your earnings have been crying out a “Mayday call”, this school is a must. The time is now to throw your old lending philosophies and restrictive policies overboard and start serving all members. This school teaches staff that there is “always a solution”. Attendees will learn how to get the facts, ultimately helping to approve loans that other financial institutions are denying.
The 2-Day Curriculum will Include How to:
- Successfully cross-sell insurance products to members
- Embrace the credit union philosophy of “people helping people”
- Interview the toughest members and situations
- Save member’s money by paying off the competition and using the member’s score as a sales tool
- Understand the trend of the credit score and what the pecking order of codes mean in decision making
Ed will focus on real-life experiences that your lending and collections staff encounter daily with your members. Come join us and let Ed’s expertise and passion help you to increase net yield on your loan portfolio, increase fee income and meet the needs of your members in challenging economic times.
For registration information, please complete the contact form below!